Thursday, June 17, 2010

Choosy Moms Choose Peanut Butter

You cannot go wrong with peanut butter in my house. We love it and eat it by the spoonfuls around here. I am sure it is what I survived on in my college days (seriously, it is) and wonder if it is what my kids survive on now! (somewhat serious on that one). It is the number one staple in my pantry. I don't buy the package with two jars when I go to the grocery store. What am I thinking? I am very thankful we do not have any allergies to peanuts. I cannot even imagine what we would do then! And, I am very thankful peanut butter comes out fairly easily in the wash! I seriously need to invest stock in this stuff!
On a side note, Brett has moved to the table now! I am counting this as a major milestone. I have always pictured what it would be like when all four chairs at our table were occupied, and Brett wasn't stuck in the corner high chair any longer. I bought a Cooshie Booster seat for Brooklyn when Brett was born, and I love it. I guess now I will have to buy one for Brett because Brooklyn still uses hers, sometimes. I got it at a children's consignment store for $8. They usually run around $30.
Lots of love and peanut butter kisses! : )'

No comments:

Post a Comment